my life in small blurbs

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

to get you through the hard times....

some of my hilarity recently:

speaking of a TALL kickballer on another team in our league: i feel like sex with him would be like twister... with limbs just flying everywhere

to my roommate today on gchat:
i'm soo broke
i fed the dogs brown rice, eggs, and cottage cheese for breakfast
they thought they were getting a treat
little did they know, their mom is a broke ass ho

to my friend BG who just had half his palate burned off: and if you EVER ignore my text message again, i will shoot you in the face.... (his visiting sister looks properly terrified)

nate, regarding drama on my kickball team: what are y'all, in third grade.... wow, this really IS kickball

me, at kickball: hey ray-ray, you know how you wore your lucky boxers? i have on my lucky panties! (show the front of my blue and pink superwoman pantaloons) / kim: wow! i think every guy on this field just got hard....

at kickball (again), Jake commenting sarcastically on how he wasn't raised by filthy rich people who could afford him the opportunity to play kickball in diamond earrings, ashleigh n: well, were you raised by a pack of assholes?!

to andy: oh fake lover, i would love to fake hate you....

Operation Lizard Lick


Oh HAI!!!!!!

enjoy the rest of your summers!

No comments: