my life in small blurbs

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Weekend Warrior

The strangest thing about being unemployed (full-time) is that my weekends are always the time when I am booked and have no time... I spend my weekdays sleeping till noon, taking the dogs on adventures, using up all my cell phone minutes, and goofing off. Then the weekend strikes! I run around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to fit all my plans into 2.5 days. It's too insane! I'm going to try to keep taking promotional jobs when my new job starts officially, but I can't imagine it will last long before it runs me absolutely ragged.

On another note, I want absolutely everything I sell at Restoration Hardware. Besides maybe the stocking stuffers... other than that- EVERYTHING! If I wasn't so broke, I could see my entire paycheck going back into the store!

I have some really big decisions coming up, so keep me in your thoughts and prayers as I decide on these things!!

No comments: