my life in small blurbs

Monday, January 12, 2009

H to the izzo-O!

Heya folks!



Christmas and New Years came and went with little activity. It was super relaxed and I got to spend great time with friends and family! I have pictures of these said festivities, but I'm damn lazy about getting them off my camera... patience, grasshoppers...

Started my new job at Marriott and finally am getting into the swing of things a bit. It's definately a new experience, in addition to being a startup initiative... so the job description itself is a little hazy right now. Hopefully, that will begin to clear up and allow me to have clear goals and expectations for my day-to-day routine! Top perk definately has to be the free lunch.. woot woot! I may gain poundage... or maybe I will try out the free gym membership.... we'll see!

Getting psyched about kickball this spring! Gonna rock D-town and the Capital in ways never even heard of before :P I've also joined a Meetup group to train for a 1/2 marathon. We'll see how long I stay motivated ;)

I am definately beginning to worry that my entire state of mind is dependent on the anticipation of my next meal... watch out for me on 'The Biggest Loser!'

No comments: