my life in small blurbs

Monday, March 23, 2009

Busy... Like a Beaver

LOVE MY JOB!!! Did I really just say that? It is freakin fabulous! I get to run around in the beautiful sunshine. I get a different job every day! It's never boring (although being predominately female, it gets a little high schoolish there every now and again)... and I am making great money! I'm finally back, after about a year, to making the kind of salary I was at RTP Insurance. There are ups and down, ebbs and flows, but I really see this being something I would enjoy doing longterm, if it were able to stand up to the economy.

I get lazy mornings with Will, where I make him dress up in fabulous free prizes I've procured from events
HAHAHAHAH!!!

I get time to play with Rita and her foster puppy! Cutie Brutus! Brandtson resumed his Michael Jackson affinity for little boy puppies. He doesn't like the girls, but the smaller and more boyish the males... well, let's just say close hugs and thrusting may occur... Brutus seemed to enjoy it and give back some good natured sexual confusion of his own. If you feel like this puppy should be a part of your family, email me and I will send you Rita's contact info!

Going to see Third Eye Blind this weekend!!! WOOOOOOT! They have been a favorite band of mine for years and I would give my left arm to see them live! They are coming Friday to Wilmington and Will and I are taking a quick overnight trip to immortalize them in my ears and eyes!

Other excitement coming soon! Kickball! Concerts! Festivals! Beach! Sunshine!!

No comments: