my life in small blurbs

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Mindblown and Hipsore

Girl.Talk.rocks.my.face!!!! Seriously, I don't think I've danced that hard since Of Montreal. He was absolutely AMAZING! If I had been under the influence of any drugs or alcohol, I really don't think I could have handled it. He is ridiculously talented at mixing. Ashleigh and I just kept looking at one another with dropped jaws, like 'seriously?! he is putting these songs together?!' It was insane energy too. I was drenched in sweat and went for a quick smoke break midshow. There was a guy who literally had steam clouding him, coming off his own body! I'm going to have to figure out how to get up to New York and catch a show or two this spring!



Tonight I'm going with BG and Andy to see Mofro and JJ Grey, which will be a definite change of pace. Should be a really fun show and I always love hanging out with those crazy kids :) Tuesday is already my favorite day of the week because of kickball! Maybe I can talk Will into coming, so I can have a few drinks and not have to drive...

Speaking of, I am eligible for a hearing soon to see if I can get my license back! This would be glorious, since I haven't had a full, unrestricted license since Feb '07. Ha, I'm such a renegade! This also means that many roadtrips are in my future! So, put on your party pants, bc I'm pretty sure I'm coming to your town!
Smitten too. No details yet, but I am. Very in like. Cute boy. Smiles and butterflies.

No comments: