my life in small blurbs

Monday, September 29, 2008

Anarchy

Fruit flies are taking over my office!!! I have no idea where they are coming from... only that they are obviously hellbent on my destruction. Gross!

So, I was auctioned off for the SPCA on Friday night. It was glorious... made complete by BG's winning bid- enslaving me as his love slave for 2 whole hours. I think we decided to watch 'Cool Hand Luke' and remember Paul Newman and his youthful appeal. Well, I am going to drool over his hotness. BG will probably be mocking me mercilessly... or attempting to pimp me out. Apparently my makeout skills are going for $1/min. Take note boys- the price only looks expensive :) I only had 5 drinks over like 6 hours and was hungover ALL DAY Saturday. I did not make it out of bed till 5:30 pm... ugggh.

I got NO moving done this weekend, due to my hangover and a friend's heartache. That should make this weekend especially interesting- and super busy! Distribution tonight and tomorrow after kickball. Moving like a crazy woman Wed, Thurs, and Fri. Promo Thurs-Sun nights. I need to paint the 2-3 walls in my new place this coming up weekend too. Also need to get my papers written this week and in for grading by the 13th!

Come on Concerta! Give me wings!

No comments: