my life in small blurbs

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Houdini Mazzini

IF SEEN, PLEASE RETURN TO LAUREN (who will soundly... yet virtually... beat my ass - and then let me sleep in her bed bc she is so glad I'm home...)










The Great Mazzeroni and Cheese on the Loose (again).

Jana had 3 trees cut down this weekend and a big pile of wood by her fence. This wench climbed the pile and jumped the fence yesterday with little Pegleg. A SIX FOOT fence!!! StoneMan was in the yard all day, but Mazz has yet to return. And we all know Buffy's fat ass couldnt even get over the damn fence.... I've called the local vets, have an ad on the pets section of Craigslist, a post on Jana's listserv, called the Emergency vet, checked the Lost and Found ads in the local papers, and am waiting for the shelter to open, so I can call and file a report. If she's not found today, I will put up fliers. Any other brilliant ideas?

No comments: