my life in small blurbs

Monday, September 22, 2008

Spices, Cab Rides, and Dog Shit

Passive-Aggressiveness. Don't do it. Step away from the snarky and the snide. Arm yourselves with words of honesty, truth, and freaking GROW THE HELL UP!

Those who know me well- this is my Achilles heel. I will be the most laid-back person you know and will bend over backwards to try to be a good friend to you-- until you do this. Then I have nothing to say to you and will make it my mission to 100% eradicate you from my life. Drives me flippin crazy!

I may offend you at times, but rest assured, you will always know where you stand with me. I will never say anything behind your back that I haven't said to your face. And I won't pretend I'm still in high school, when I'm pretty sure I left that petty BS behind 10 years ago.

Public Service Announement/Rant Off.

ps- I have not taken the new Matt Wertz album out of my cd player for a week now. Wertz=happiness :D
pps- Nate is coming to see me!!!

No comments: